Mondays. They’re so annoying. You have to give up your calm and long sleep and then wake up early and go to your school/work… Who would love that, ha?
But this one was different.
Today I volunteered to help with collection for blind people so I got some things made for this collection to sell and I was selling them half of a day. We did this in couples and I had luck and ended with my good friend. Now everything seems so perfect. Good monday, you say. Well it was quite good but also confusing and it brought a lot of thoughts.
I had so much time to see people’s reaction to contribute to collection. I’ll introduce you some kinds of personalities I met today at the first and then I’ll tell you a few experiences with them. Let’s go.
- First are kind people who stop and talk and contribute – I enjoyed the moments I met them
- Second are people who just smile apologetically and say “No thank you” – It was ok, I take it
- Third are people who just give a strange look like and go on – They were really annoying. I was like: “Do you want to contribute to the collection?” and then “Or just go on without saying anything?”
- Fourth are people who ignore – I don’t know what to say ’bout them. Big ignore, that’s all.
And that’s it. Course, there were more kinds but these are the basic ones.
As I said, many experiences happened today – funny experiences! I had to wrote them to my notebook to not forget them. Some were nice and some were worser but I love them all. My little experiences… I’ll tell you three of them:
- My most beloved one is when one poor looking guy comes and gave us just three little coins with saying he doesn’t have more. It goes straight to my hearth. ❤
- This one is the funny one. There was a guy in his 30ties and he came and said: “I contribute only because you look nice girls otherwise I would have just fuck it.” And he gave us twice more.
- Last one is the worst but also funny. In this case the woman went around us and said: “Don’t beg they’ll steal it anyway.” – Just WAT. It’s a collection for blind people, old lady…
As you could read today was really interesting for me. I could see many faces of many people and I really enjoyed it. Plus it was for good thing.
There’s link for the page of the collection but it’s only in my language (czech) http://www.rozhlas.cz/svetluska/portal/
Discover the world and you will find more secrets of people’s faces.
As one guy said today – KUKU peeps!