Hello, Hello, Hello!
Christmas is coming so so fast and it’s alreaady time for feeling as much christmasy as you can. And there’re some tips that could help (or at least I think so). They’re my ways to catch more festive atmosphere, to feel more cozy and stuff.
Catch the Atmosphere of Christmas
- Buy a tree – that’s the basic one, you definitely need it
- Make some treats – Christmas are much about festive food (at least for food lovers like me) so you can catch it with treats
- Go to Christmas town of yours – I absolutely love to see how beautiful my town looks with all these decorations
- Make yourself some hot chocolate – even if I do it whole year it can bring more nice atmosphere and help you to feel it
- Decorate your home – It’s something I can live without – it makes your home like Christmas kingdom
- Gift shopping – Christmas shopping is awesome experience for me every single year. I really enjoy to think about what I’m gonna give to my family or friends
- Wear cozy clothes – cozy PJ, cozy socks, all the fluffy stuffs ❤
- Christmas sweaters – Wearing them itself brings Christmas fellings
- Christmas movies – What to say… Just do it!
- Christmas carols – Listen to them, sing them…
- Bake cookies and decorate them – It’s a bit messy but also magical
- Crafts – Make some decorations, Christmas cards, Gifts or interesting wrapping
- Have a wonderful time – That’s the most important one. Find time for yourself. Enjoy. And feel Christmas.
That’s some of my ways of Catching Christmas atmosphere 😉 I would be happy if you’ll tell me some of yours.